The tomato season has started. Over the weekend I started 225 tomato plants in my green room. I have the seeds on seed mats in organic potting soil. I laid out Black Cow processed cow manure on the rows in the high tunnel. I also added green sand to rows to help break up some heavy soil. Next task is to patch up the high tunnel and lay out the irrigation system. The high tunnel took some damage in the 60 mph winds we had over the past few days. We lost 5 of the 12 straps that run over the top and the holes in the plastic at the top have opened up again. I will try some new techniques to avoid this in the future. I’ll have some repair pics next week.